Untreated, unaltered product, used for thousands of years
Inexpensive and convenient
Can be enjoyed in the privacy of your own home
Premium-grade sodium bentonite, Mojave Desert sourced calcium bentonite, Himalayan pink salt
Please read all instructions before use.
Magnetic Clay Bath is formulated with premium clays, free of emulsifiers, and will clump if...
The therapeutic use of mud, peat, moss or clay applied to the body.
Since recorded time, therapeutic clays have played a pivotal role in traditional therapies; spanning continents and cultures, its benefits are documented throughout history.
What Causes Toxic Build-up?
- In this modern age, environmental pollution begins in the womb. Toxins pollute every facet of our lives, from the food we eat to the air we breathe. The human body is equipped with a natural ability to detoxify itself via the liver, kidneys, and colon. But when we are exposed to more than what these systems can handle at once, bioaccumulation occurs.
- This vast increase of chemicals in our environment greatly alters the body's ability to rid itself of toxins, and toxic overload can trigger many of today's chronic health ailments. It is invaluable to cleanse the body of toxins on a regular basis.
Bentonite - The "Magnetic" Clay
- Although not truly magnetic, sodium bentonite's unrivaled adsorptive capacity accomplishes a similar goal. But what is adsorption?
- Adsorption is a process by which positively charged particles of other substances combine with negatively charged particles on the outer surface of the clay molecule.
- As the clay swells, it begins to separate, growing to many times its original volume. Negative ions form between the layers, which attract positively charged ions (toxins).
Magnetic Clay Bath FAQ
I'm a person who hates baths. With this, I have to set my alarm to make sure I don't stay in too long. I mix in the blender, coat myself in the tub and pour the rest in. When I'm done, I am exhausted. I'm relaxed and limp as if I just had a message. Pretty sure it's detoxing based on how I feel. It's a new addition to my weekly regimen.
When I first started them I didn't have a bathtub so I did them as footbaths. I continued this way because of the easy cleanup. I have been doing these for about 8-9 years with some long gaps.
Excellent clay product that delivers results.
I have used this twice now and can feel a difference. I have used different clays, but this clay is very good and better than i have ever used. I would recommend this to anyone.!