Often called the superfood of the animal kingdom
Excellent source of protein
Great source of preformed vitamin A
Abundant with bioavailable B12 and...
New Zealand Bovine Liver (Pasture-raised, grass-fed, grass-finished, regeneratively-raised, and freeze-dried) 3,000 mg per serving
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule)
Contains NO dairy, wheat,...
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: Take 6 capsules per day with or without food, or as recommended...
Whole Food Nutrition
Beef liver is a nutrient dense source of the vitamins and minerals humans are most likely to be deficient in. It’s as if beef liver was designed by nature for our benefit. The nutrients that comprise beef liver are the synergistic building blocks to support metabolic, immune, liver, skin, eye, reproductive, and mental health.
An excellent source of protein and a great source of preformed vitamin A, liver provides bioavailable B12 and B-complex vitamins, choline, biotin, iron, copper, zinc, folate, and all fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E, K) The synergistic combination of these vitamins and minerals naturally boosts energy levels.
The abundant B vitamins provided in beef liver help to fight fatigue and brain fog, and help to support neurological function, metabolism and brain health.
Preformed Vitamin A
- Fat-soluble dietary vitamin A is derived from both preformed vitamin A and provitamin A. Preformed vitamin A, known as retinol, is sourced from animals. Provitamin A is derived from plant pigments collectively known as carotenoids such as beta-carotene.
- Provitamin A is a precursor to vitamin A, it requires conversion to retinol in the body in order to be utilized, making it difficult to absorb. Preformed vitamin A, provided in beef liver, is both ready for your body to use and easy to assimilate.
New Zealand - The Premiere Source
- Enviromedica Beef Liver is sourced exclusively from pasture-raised, grass-fed, grass-finished, and regeneratively-raised livestock raised on the rich pastures of New Zealand
- New Zealand has strict animal husbandry practices and agricultural biosecurity to protect both animals and food production
- Fresh beef liver is gently freeze-dried to preserve biological activity and nutrient content
Pastured beef liver is one of the most dense sources of nutrition on the planet and is
loaded with highly bio-available nutrients.
Looking forward to a healthier me.
I’ve researched a lot of liver products and this one is fantastic! It’s also very reasonably priced. I continue to buy this product year round.
Ive been taking it and will continue so far so good
I really like liver and onions, but my wife doesn't enjoy cooking it except for a couple of times a year. I am now able to enjoy the health benefits with Environmedica Pastured Beef Liver...quality product in my opinion!