Often called the superfood of the animal kingdom
Excellent source of protein
Great source of preformed vitamin A
Abundant with bioavailable B12 and...
New Zealand Bovine Liver (Grass-fed, pasture-raised, freeze-dried) 3,000 mg per serving
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule)
Contains NO dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn,...
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: Take 6 capsules per day with or without food, or as recommended...
Whole Food Nutrition
Beef liver is a nutrient dense source of the vitamins and minerals humans are most likely to be deficient in. It’s as if beef liver was designed by nature for our benefit. The nutrients that comprise beef liver are the synergistic building blocks to support metabolic, immune, liver, skin, eye, reproductive, and mental health.
An excellent source of protein and a great source of preformed vitamin A, liver provides bioavailable B12 and B-complex vitamins, choline, biotin, iron, copper, zinc, folate, and all fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E, K) The synergistic combination of these vitamins and minerals naturally boosts energy levels.
The abundant B vitamins provided in beef liver help to fight fatigue and brain fog, and help to support neurological function, metabolism and brain health.
Preformed Vitamin A
- Fat-soluble dietary vitamin A is derived from both preformed vitamin A and provitamin A. Preformed vitamin A, known as retinol, is sourced from animals. Provitamin A is derived from plant pigments collectively known as carotenoids such as beta-carotene.
- Provitamin A is a precursor to vitamin A, it requires conversion to retinol in the body in order to be utilized, making it difficult to absorb. Preformed vitamin A, provided in beef liver, is both ready for your body to use and easy to assimilate.
New Zealand - The Premiere Source
- Enviromedica Beef Liver is sourced exclusively from grass-fed livestock raised on the rich pastures of New Zealand
- New Zealand has strict animal husbandry practices and agricultural biosecurity to protect both animals and food production
- Fresh beef liver is gently freeze-dried to preserve biological activity and nutrient content
I don’t eat adequate amounts of beef organs. Nice to have this product to supplement with. Thank you.
Beef Liver is one of the best sources of Retinol-A, a form of vitamin A very important for skin, collagen, and other things. I almost never find beef liver on my supermarket butcher's counter. But taking this important nutrient via Enviromedica's convenient capsules, which are made from New Zealand grass-fed beef is by far the best way to get your beef liver. The capsules can be chewed. They taste great!
I will be ordering again. I had minimal expectations but was desperate for something to give me energy.
I was surprised how well this works. I can work all day and not come home and crash on the couch for the rest of the evening. I wouldn't say that it gives me crazy energy but definitely more stamina.
This is a great high quality beef liver! I highly recommend it!! My sister and husband had shaking hands and its helped so much!!!!
I really like so far how energized and more alert I feel mentally, maybe it's the vitamin B it has and also the copper that helps for iron to be absorbed better.