Rich source of bioactive vitamins, enzymes, and minerals
Contains a full spectrum of nutrient dense, traditional superfoods—grass fed liver, heart, kidney,...
Organ Complex (Bovine) (New Zealand Grass-fed, pasture-raised, freeze-dried) 3,000 mg per serving
Liver 600 mg per serving
Kidney 600 mg per serving
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: Take 6 capsules per day with or without food, or as recommended...
GRASS-FED BEEF LIVER
An excellent source of protein, preformed vitamin A, and an abundant source of bioavailable B12 and B-complex vitamins, biotin, iron, copper, zinc, folate, and fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, K). This synergistic combination boosts energy, supports the liver, and is a key player in neurological function and metabolism.
Heart is a concentrated source of CoQ10 and B vitamins - important for cardiovascular health and maintaining healthy blood pressure.
Packed with energy-boosting B12, rich in omega 3 fatty acids, and one of the best-known food sources of selenium. Kidney also provides vitamin A, vitamin D, niacin, iron, zinc, copper, potassium, and phosphorus. Helps support immunity, blood flow, thyroid function, fertility, and has powerful antioxidant properties.
Pancreas is a natural source of powerful enzymes contributing to optimal digestion. It is rich in vitamin C, B12, B2, B3, B5, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc. The pancreas provides amino acids and nutrients to support tissue repair and blood sugar regulation.
Rich in protein, heme iron, and B vitamins, grass-fed spleen supports blood health and immune system health.
AN ANCESTRAL PRACTICE
- Traditional global communities and our rich ancestral past tells us to view organ meats as food to be prized, celebrated, and commonly consumed. Though still applied in the remaining traditional cultures around the world, we’ve widely lost this practice as we transitioned from hunting and raising our own food to buying our meats from the supermarket.
- Eating organ meats was common practice for our ancestors, who often discarded lean muscle as nutrient-lacking scraps.
- Many of us no longer have the palette for organ meats, but want to reap the many health benefits. With quality supplementation, it is now easier than ever to incorporate organ meats into our diets. As always, and especially with organ meats, the source of the ingredients is critical. New Zealand is the premiere source for bovine organ products.
New Zealand - The Premiere Source
- Enviromedica Organ Complex is sourced exclusively from grass-fed livestock raised on the rich pastures of New Zealand
- New Zealand has strict animal husbandry practices and agricultural biosecurity to protect both animals and food production
- Fresh organs are gently freeze-dried to preserve biological activity and nutrient content
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.