Bone Marrow Supplement Benefits:
Bone Marrow Complex includes bone marrow, cartilage, and vitamin K2 from fermented natto
Nutrient dense source of bioactive...
Bone Marrow Complex (Bovine) (Grass-fed, pasture-raised, freeze-dried) 3,000 mg per serving
Calf Bone Marrow, Bone Matrix [MCHA], Cartilage
Vitamin K2 (from fermented...
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: Take 4 Bone Marrow Complex capsules per day with or without food,...
WHOLE FOOD NUTRITION
Delivers nutrient co-factors synergistically, in naturally occurring quantities—mending a disconnect between our modern and ancestral ways of life.
COLLAGEN & CARTILAGE
Nutrient dense cartilage and collagen from the bone marrow support healthy skin, bones, joints, and connective tissues, while encouraging lean muscle growth.
Bioavailable minerals, collagen, stem cells, and essential fats work together to nourish the gut and support immune health.
Bone marrow contains and provides stem cells. Stem cells are primordial cells capable of both self-renewal and generation of other cell types. Known to exist in the brain, gut, skin, eye, connective tissues, and bone marrow, researchers speculate that all tissues in the human body have stem cell compartments.
- Bone marrow consumption is thought to have been integral in the initiation of our species—it is hypothesized to have contributed to the increase in brain size characteristic of human evolutionary history. Researchers argue that brain growth required a very energy dense diet and given the life-way of our ancestors, bone marrow and brain itself were the most energy dense options available.
- Science shows early hominids were small in stature and likely to be confrontational scavengers who worked together to secure prey from a larger predator. In this scenario, the most energy dense (fatty) remaining part of an animal would likely remain protected in bone: the brain or the bone marrow.
- With quality bone marrow supplements, it is now easier than ever to consistently incorporate bone marrow into our diets to reap the many health benefits. As with all bovine products, the source of ingredients is critical and New Zealand is the premiere source.
New Zealand - The Premiere Source
- Enviromedica Bone Marrow supplement is sourced exclusively from grass fed livestock beef raised on the rich pastures of New Zealand
- New Zealand has strict animal husbandry practices and agricultural biosecurity to protect both animals and food production
- Fresh bone marrow and cartilage are gently freeze-dried to preserve biological activity and nutrient content